Corporate Wellness events
Corporate Wellness Events: Migliaro Consulting and Event Specialists works with small to large-sized companies to offer corporate level health and wellness events. Each package is customized based on employee size, budget and other variables within the organization. We work with some of the best experts and professionals in the Pittsburgh area.
Services and topics include but are not limited to:
Interactive Lunch & Learns
Work & Life Balance
Emotional and Mental Health
Biometric Testing/Flu Shots - Migliaro Consulting has partnered with TotalWellness to offer discounted rates for your employees to ensure a healthier work place environment.
Consulting Services: Migliaro Consulting and Event Specialists also provides consulting services for small to medium-sized businesses. Services are customized for each business after a thorough and complimentary consultation.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Development of marketing & social media plans
- Assistance in securing sponsors, volunteers or guests to business events
- Event development and management (i.e. Open House events, Fundraising events)
- New product/campaign launch
Our Philanthropic Touch
Each year, Migliaro Consulting & Events Specialists selects four different clients or organizations to work with and provide our services for a reduced or no cost option. After a thorough interview process, we identify candidates based on their mission and what they are looking to accomplish. We understand the value of giving back and we love to work with people who appreciate our partnership and services. This year, we are proud to be working with the following groups and events:
- UNcathlon Pittsburgh – benefiting Special Olympics Pennsylvania - Sunday, April 22, 2018
- Heitz of Heaven 5K – benefitting the Heitz 61 Foundation in memory of Ryan Heitzenrater - Sunday, September 9, 2018
If you are interested in presenting your event, please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can learn more about your mission and goals. Please be sure to visit the links above to learn more about these events and consider participating!